Operating the company in a sustainable manner and disseminating the relevance to society present their own challenges: it is not simple to ensure that the data is reliable, comparable and to maintain an overview in a sea of data. We are convinced that in the longer-term, the benefits by far outweigh the drawbacks.
- Recognition of our social involvement.
- Improvement of our reputation.
- Prevention of disputes with third parties.
- Finding and binding employees and customers.
- Advantage in tendering procedures.
- More collaboration opportunities.
- Stimulates innovation.
- Better risk management.
- Contributes to long-term welfare and prosperity.
- Higher shareholder value and lower cost of capital.
- Cost savings: lower energy costs, less absence due to illness, efficient operating activities.
- A sound and visible CSR policy supports our commitment towards a sustainable operating result.
- Reputation risk
- Security risk
- Integrity risk
The materiality matrix shows which aspects have the greatest influence on Q-Park's strategy and results. Q-Park's risk profile describes how we manage these risks. For more information on this topic, please refer to our financial Annual report 2013.